The Games People Play at Work
An Online Emotional Intelligence Simulation
What is The Games People Play at Work?
The Games People Play at Work is an interactive, emotional intelligence (EI) simulation where organizational leaders and potential can encounter challenging situations in a simulated office environment. In this immersive experience, you will be a member of a company’s leadership team and the interactions will help you develop your emotional literacy, recognize patterns, think consequentially, and demonstrate empathy – All skills that make up the 6 Seconds KCG Model of Emotional Intelligence.
Who Can Benefit?
The Games People Play at Work is ideal for leaders in corporations, SMEs, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. The great news is that you don’t need previous exposure to emotional intelligence to benefit from this simulation. In fact, wether you are knowledgeable about EI or not, it will provide you with insights every step of the way!
The Games People Play at Work helps leaders develop emotional intelligence skills necessary for:
- Improving team engagement
- Building respect for diversity among co-workers and team members
- Enhancing communication
- Embracing change and helping others to do the same
- Building high-performance teams
- Increasing your bottom-line
You can access the simulation for $15.00 per month. You can pay for an additional month if you would like to extend your subscription.
What you will receive:
- A 90 simulated learning experience
- One month of access (Or more f you choose to continue to pay.)
- A certificate of completion
- An emotional literacy report
- An emotional intelligence infographic that provides insights you can use immediately
Contact us to inquire about Corporate Pricing