Updated February 22, 2020
- A Note to Users Outside of the United States re Data Transfers. Your data, including Personal Information that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us and our affiliates and other third parties outside the country in which you reside, including, but not limited to the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations and laws may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data, including Personal Information, is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
- Types of Data We Collect. We collect information about you in a range of forms, including Personal Information. “Personal Information”(or “Personal Data” as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”) is data that allows someone to identify or contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that does not relate to an identified or identifiable natural person or to Personal Information rendered anonymous in such a manner that the data subject is not or is no longer identifiable. Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individuals. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Why do we need your Personal Information? We will only process your Personal Information in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain Personal Information in order to provide you with access to the Site and Services. If you created a profile/registered with us, you will have been asked to indicate your agreement to provide this data in order to access our Services, purchase our products, or view our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your Personal Information in line with this policy, please do not use our Site or Services.
(a) Information You Provide Us.
- We, or our affiliates collect your first and last name, e-mail address, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”). You are also required to tell us where you are based. You may also supply additional contact information, such as your mailing address, and your job title and organization name.
- We collect information, including Personal Information, from any behavioral assessments and Services we provide.
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, including through our Applications, we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
- Our mobile homepage lets you store preferences like your location, safe search settings, and favorite widgets. We may associate these choices with your ID or the mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time on our mobile homepage.
- When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- Certain Services may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
- When you order Products or Services on our online store, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. This information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfill your purchases. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
- When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your profile photo and any other information that you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”). The information that you provide in your Profile will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Site.
- When you post messages on the message boards of our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We also collect other types of Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Site, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes physical addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
8. Information Collected via Technology
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tag In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Information.
- Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
- Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Applications. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your geographic location, how you use the Applications, and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Applications crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Applications. This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
- “Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the website. Our Site and Services may use any or all of the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Type of cookies||Purpose|
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and Services and to enable you to use some of its features. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies allow our Site and Services to remember choices you make when you use our Site or Services, such as remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our Site and Services. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Site or use our Services.|
|Analytics and Performance Cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Site and Service and how users use our Site and Services. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. The information is aggregated and anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to our Site, the websites that referred them to our Site, the pages they visited on our Site, what time of day they visited our Site or used our Services, whether they have visited our Site or used our Services before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Site and Services more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Site.
We use Google Analytics and other third party analytics services for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our Site and Services work. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies. You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Site and Services by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
You can disable cookies which remember your browsing habits and target advertising at you by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices,http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org. If you choose to remove targeted or advertising cookies, you will still see advertisements but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to remove cookies by the companies listed at the above link, not all companies that serve online behavioral cookies are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
|Social Media Cookies||These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.|
(d) Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal Information and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or affiliate website that offer their products and/or services on our Site. These third-party companies may supply us with Personal Information. For example, we use Eventbrite for our events. Eventbrite shares the Personal Information they collect with us and we add that Personal Information to our database.
9. Use of Your Personal Information
- In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We also use your Personal Information to:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Organizational Soul Ltd.
(a) User Testimonials and Feedback. We receive, and occasionally publish, testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by first and last name, job title, company, country, or other information provided for the testimonial. We obtain user consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on our Sites from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with our Sites, you should be aware that any Personal Information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to gain better insight into how our Services are working and to conduct research about global trends to advance the understanding of emotions, emotional intelligence, and positive change. We also use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- We will share your Personal Information with other Users solely for the purpose of providing the Services. For instance, licensees must have certain information, such as name, email address, and assessment information, to provide the Services to you.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; for example, for third party assessment tools; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Company.
Disclosure to Third Party Companies. We may enter into agreements with companies that provide our Services by way of affiliates, co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our website (“Third Party Companies”). A Third Party Company may want access to Personal Information that we collect from its customers. As a result, we may disclose your Personal Information to a Third Party Company; however, we will not disclose your Personal Information to any Third Party Company for the Third Party Company’s own direct marketing purposes, unless you have “opted-in” by following the instructions we provide to allow such disclosure. If you have opted-in to receive e-mail communications from a Third Party Company and later wish to discontinue receipt of these e-mails, please contact the Third Party Company directly to update your preferences. The privacy policies of these Third Party Companies may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Information that we collect and disclose to such Third Party Companies. Because we do not control the privacy practices of Third Party Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies.
11. Your Rights and Choices. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt-out of: direct marketing communications, including newsletters and emails; or the transfer of your Personal Information outside your country. Please note that your use of some of the Site or Services may be ineffective upon opt-out.
- Your data is portable – i.e. you to have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the data we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
- Applications; De-Linking SNS. You can stop all collection of information by the Applications by uninstalling them, either through the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You may also de-link the SNS account in the “preferences” section in your account settings if you wish to de-link your Account from the SNS account. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Information with us when you connect with us through an SNS, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account or mobile device.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information above. In your request, please make clear: (i) what Personal Information is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you used to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
12. Online Security
- For online payments, you may elect to use the following payment services on our sites; for more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to the links for each payment processor:
- PayPal https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Organizational Soul Limited is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Organizational Soul Limited uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, Organizational Soul Limited cannot guarantee its absolute security.
13. Retention. We will only retain your Personal Information as long reasonably required for you to use the Site/Application(s) and/or to provide you with the Services and/or until you close your account/cancel your subscription, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
For Website and Licensed & Certified Programs
Last Updated: September 1, 2021
The following is a legal agreement between you (“you” or “Certified Individuals” and “Licensees”) and us (“we”, “us”, or “Organizational Soul Limited”) in connection with the websites https://theconsciousorganization.co and https://orgsoul.com (the “Websites”) and all other related websites, software, mobile apps, coaching and training materials, courses, and Licensed Programs we provide (together, the “Service”). Your use of the Service, and our provision of the Licensed Programs to you, constitutes an agreement between you and Organizational Soul Limited to be bound by the terms and conditions in these Terms of Service (“Terms”).
“Content” shall refer collectively to all intellectual property including: courses, assessments, training and coaching material available under the licenses granted by Organizational Soul Ltd.
“Properties” shall refer to websites and social media pages owned and administered by Organizational Soul Limited.
1. LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
You may use the products and services associated with our license only if you have a current license to offer programs offered by Organizational Soul Ltd., and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
For each of our licensed programs, you are required to be first certified then licensed with us to access and use our licensed resources. If you choose to become certified and licensed for any, or all our programs, you agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, and current information.
2. INDEMNIFICATION FOR BREACH OF TERMS
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Organizational Soul Limited from and against any and all loss, expenses, damages, and costs, including without limitation reasonable attorneys fees, resulting, whether directly or indirectly, from your violation of the User Terms. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Organizational Soul Ltd. from and against any and all claims brought by third parties arising from your use of any and all materials, products and courses associated with the Pillar of Trust and Becoming a Conscious Organization Programs.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Ownership of the service marks:
The following marks and logos appear on the www.theconsciousorganization.co; www.yvettebethel,com; www.orgsoul.com and www.gamespeoplplayatwork.com websites and are owned by Organizational Soul Limited. They may only be used on the documents associated with the Pillar of Trust Program and other licensed programs offered by Organizational Soul Ltd. Any other use is prohibited.
The following mark/logo is owned by Six Seconds and is being used on the www.consciousorganization.co; www.yvettebethel.com; www.orgsoul.com; and www.gamespeopleplayatwork,com websites and social media with permission.
To access or use some content or features of our website and licensed programs, you may choose to provide us certain information, we may require you to provide certain information, or require that you establish an account with us or our affiliates through registration. Your access to certain content or features may be limited if you are not 18 years of age or older, or the legal age in your jurisdiction to form a legally binding agreement, or for other reasons.
Whenever you submit information to Organizational Soul Ltd., you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information and agree to, if the option is available, promptly update the information if there have been changes to the information you provided.
We may require that you establish an account with use to access certain parts of our website or use certain materials. When registering an account, you may need to select a username (“ID”) and password. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING YOUR ID AND PASSWORD, AND OTHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION, CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU AUTHORIZED SUCH ACTIVITIES. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account or ID and password by contacting us at email@example.com.
6. ACCEPTABLE USE
- use our Website licensed programs, third party systems/software, courses, or materials. in an unlawful or fraudulent manner or for such purposes, to collect personally identifiable information, or to impersonate other users;
- modify our copyright/trademark or other proprietary rights notices, or interfere with the security-related features of our website or programs (e.g., those that prevent or restrict copying content owned by Organizational Soul Ltd.);
- take any action to interfere with, damage, disrupt any part of our Website, licensed programs, courses, content, or materials;
- use our website, third party systems, other associated third party websites, to send, knowingly receive, upload/post, download, any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- use our website, third party systems or other associated third party websites to transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material;
- use our website, the third party system or licensed programs to transmit any data, or upload to our website, the third party system or licensed program any data, that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any portion of our website, the third party system or licensed program;
- engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Website or licensed programs.
7. USE OF THE SOFTWARE
In connection with your use of the License or Certification you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. The technology and software underlying the License is the property of Organizational Soul Limited and or its affiliates and partners and you are granted no license in respect of that Software. You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in such technology or software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Organizational Soul Limited.
Large scale or systematic copying of Content, including using any of the methods referred to above, is prohibited except as expressly authorized by Organizational Soul Ltd. This applies to all Content, including Content made available as part of the public domain. Our licensed programs and related materials are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyright laws, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws.
The Service is not available to any Users previously removed by Organizational Soul Ltd.
8. MATERIAL DUPLICATION
You may copy parts of the course to support your learning process. You are prohibited from representing any materials provided in our licensed packages as your own. However, you may use them for developmental interactions with your clients.
According to the terms at Pexels.com (As at February 2020) the photographs are:
- Are free to use.
- Do not require attribution.
- Can be modified.
According to the terms at Unsplash.com (As at February 2020):
All photos published on Unsplash can be used for free. You can use them for commercial and noncommercial purposes. You do not need to ask permission from or provide credit to the photographer or Unsplash, although it is appreciated when possible.
More precisely, Unsplash grants you an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos from Unsplash for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the photographer or Unsplash. This license does not include the right to compile photos from Unsplash to replicate a similar or competing service.
Licensees, users and visitors to the websites (www.theconsciousorganization.co; www.yvettebethel.com; www.orgsoul.com; www.gamespeopleplayatwork.com ) are not given permission to download photos from the following websites as we do not provide this service.
10. USER CONTENT
We may now or in the future permit you to post, upload, transmit through or otherwise provide through our website, the third party system, social media platform or licensed program (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information (e.g., your name, e-mail address, etc.) and other content (collectively “User Content”). For example, when you join our Facebook Group (The Conscious Organization), any comment you post to the social media website is considered your User Content.
Standards. You agree not to submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from your User Content. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that your User Content:
- will not contain any material which tortious (e.g., defames or invades the privacy of any person, etc.), obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- will not promote sexually explicit material or violence, or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- does not breach any legal duty you owe to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- will not be threatening, harassing, abusive or invade another’s privacy;
- will not be provided with an intent to impersonate any person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or to falsely give the impression that your User Content comes from someone else; or
- will not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act (e.g., criminal acts, copyright infringement, computer misuse, etc.).
Grant of Rights & Use.
We do not claim ownership to your User Content. By submitting User Content, you automatically grant, or warrant that you expressly granted, to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (e.g., translations, etc.), public display/perform, transmit and publish the User Content (in whole or in part) as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate in connection with our business and operations.
By submitting User Content for publication on our website, you grant us the right, to publicly use your biographical or other information about you including, without limitation, all or some of your name, alias, nickname and geographical location (e.g., “Jill M. – Carey, N.J.”), in connection with the use or publication of your User Content consistent with the license granted in the previous paragraph.
11. RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT AND USER CONTENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL SOUL LTD
Information available through our Website, third party websites, programs, products and services is for learning and transformation purposes. While we make efforts to ensure information provided by us is accurate, we do not verify User Content or all Organizational Soul Ltd. Content. For this and other reasons, such information may have errors, inaccuracies and omissions.
If there is a dispute between you and anyone accessing our Website, courses, licensed programs, products or services, or you and any third party in connection with our Website or Licensed Program, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. In such instances, you hereby release Organizational Soul Ltd. and its officers, directors, employees, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies from claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with such dispute.
12. USER CONDUCT
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without Organizational Soul Ltd.’s prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Organizational Soul Limited;
- attempts to engage in or engages in, any potentially harmful acts that are directed against Organizational Soul Limited’s websites or social media pages, including but not limited to violating or attempting to violate any security features of Organizational Soul Ltd. websites or social media pages, using manual or automated software or other means to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any pages contained in Organizational Soul Limited websites or social media pages, introducing viruses, worms, or similar harmful code into Organizational Soul Limited websites or social media pages, or interfering or attempting to interfere with use of Organizational Soul Ltd. websites or social media pages by any other user, host or network, including by means of overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing” Organizational Soul Limited’s websites or social media pages.
14. INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS/LICENSEES
User Responsibility. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users/Licensees and any other parties with whom you interact on Organizational Soul Ltd.’s websites, social media platforms and affiliate websites. Organizational Soul Ltd. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to intercede in such disputes. You agree that Organizational Soul Ltd. will not be responsible for any liability incurred as the result of such interactions.
Content Provided by Other Users. Organizational Soul Ltd.’ websites, social media pages and affiliate websites may contain User Content provided by other Users. Organizational Soul Ltd. is not responsible for and does not control User Content. Organizational Soul Ltd. has no obligation to review or monitor, and does not approve, endorse or make any representations or warranties with respect to User Content. You use all User Content and interact with other Users at your own risk.
15. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
16. LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted and, therefore, some of the above limits may not apply in all instances.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSED PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, COURSES, AND SERVICES OF ORGANIZATIONAL SOUL LIMITED AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ITS LICENSED PROGRAMS ARE PROVIDED BY ORGANIZATIONAL SOUL LIMITED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE, AMONG OTHER THINGS, FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSUS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND LICENSED PROGRAMS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ORGSOUL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF ITS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON ITS SITE OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ITS LICENSED PROGRAMS.
OUR LICENSED PROGRAMS AND THEIR CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. WE OFFER NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY CONTENT, THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ORGANIZATIONAL SOUL LIMITED DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE LICENSED PROGRAMS OR THEIR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
19. MANDATORY ARBITRATION
The parties understand that they have had a right or opportunity to litigate disputes through a court and to have a judge or jury decide their case, but they choose to have any disputes resolved through arbitration.
We each agree that any claim or dispute between us, and any claim by either of us against any agent, employee, successor, or assign of the other, including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, third parties who are not signatories to this agreement, whether related to this agreement or otherwise, including past, present, and future claims and disputes, and including any dispute as to the validity or applicability of this arbitration clause, shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Any award by the arbitrator(s) may be entered as a judgment in any court having jurisdiction
Exception to Arbitrate. Either of us may bring qualifying claims in small claims court. We each agree that any arbitration will be solely between you and Organizational Soul Ltd., not as part of a class-wide claim (i.e., not brought on behalf of or together with another individual’s claim).
20. FEES AND PURCHASE TERMS
By providing Organizational Soul Limited with your credit card number or PayPal account and associated payment information, you agree that Organizational Soul Ltd. is authorized to immediately invoice your Account for all fees and charges due and payable to Organizational Soul Ltd. hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify Organizational Soul Ltd. of any change in your billing address or the credit card or PayPal account used for payment hereunder. Organizational Soul Ltd. reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on Organizational Soul Ltd.’ websites or by e-mail delivery to you.
Taxes. Organizational Soul Ltd.’s fees are net of any applicable Sales Tax. If any payments for any Licensed Programs, under the Terms are subject to Sales Tax in any jurisdiction and you have not remitted the applicable Sales Tax to Organizational Soul Ltd., you will be responsible for the payment of such Sales Tax and any related penalties or interest to the relevant tax authority, and you will indemnify Organizational Soul Ltd. for any liability or expense we may incur in connection with such Sales Taxes. Upon our request, you will provide us with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or other such evidence that you have paid all applicable taxes. For purposes of this section, “Sales Tax” shall mean any sales or use tax, and any other tax measured by sales proceeds, that Organizational Soul Limited is permitted to pass to its customers, that is the functional equivalent of a sales tax where the applicable taxing jurisdiction does not otherwise impose a sales or use tax.
Withholding Taxes. You agree to make all payments of fees to Organizational Soul Ltd. free and clear of, and without reduction for, any withholding taxes. Any such taxes imposed on payments of fees to Organizational Soul Ltd. will be your sole responsibility, and you will provide Organizational Soul Ltd. with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or such other evidence as we may reasonably request, to establish that such taxes have been paid.
Disputes. You must notify us in writing within seven (7) days after receiving your credit card statement, if you dispute any of our charges on that statement or such dispute will be deemed waived. Billing disputes should be notified to the following address: 2801 NW 55th Court, Building 6W, PMB 1054, Fort Lauderdale FL 33309.
Cancellation Period. If you are a resident of the United Kingdom then this Section applies to you. You have a legal right to cancel your subscription until 14 days after the day on which the subscription was entered into. This means that during that period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to continue receiving the Services, you can notify us of your decision to cancel your subscription and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel your license terms as described in the previous sentence is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. To cancel a subscription, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to email us, or complete the cancellation form below. If you use the form or e-mail us we will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation. If you cancel your subscription we will refund you the price paid for the subscription.
21. PAYMENTS AND PAYMENT GATEWAY TERMS
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details.
Users agree that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, which is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
The User may pay his/ her fees by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of products and/or services selected by the User along with the applicable Fees.
- User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Key Payment Terms
Key Terms include:
- Payment(s) through the Payment Gateway may only be made with a credit card or debit card. It is the responsibility of User to specify its preferred payment method. Payment Gateway is intended to facilitate the continued offering of options to the User to make payments via various online payment methods.
- Before using the Payment Gateway, the User shall make all necessary inquiries about charges or fees payable to their credit/debit card service provider.
- The card information supplied by the Payment Gateway is being provided to, and processed by, payment the gateway and will not be supplied to or processed by Organizational Sou Ltd. It is the sole responsibility of User to ensure that the information provided by User is up to date and correct. It is recommended that User make and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes.
- User agrees, understands and confirms that information provided via the payment gateway, which may include, without limitation, details relating to debit/credit cards, transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and Organizational Soul Ltd has no control over such matters. Organizational Soul Ltd. accepts or assumes no liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by the User to the Payment Gateway. Therefore, while Organizational Soul Ltd seeks to affiliate with reputable payment gateways, Organizational Soul Ltd. gives no assurance, that the information so provided online by User, is secure.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
22. REFUND/ PAYMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
Seminars and Webinar Training
- If the User’s scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with the same or a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited. If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If no card/account information is processed, the User will be unable to attend further sessions until the outstanding payment is received.
- Reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different group. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any classes missed without 24 hours notification are forfeited.
If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If User is unable to attend a program due to circumstances outside your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your session start date. We do charge a 30% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
- If we are notified after your session begins, we can only give you a credit towards another program. This credit is nontransferable and accounts for only the sessions remaining in your program at the time you requested cancellation.
- There is no cash refund.
- There is no refund for changing your mind.
- No refunds are available for completed consulting services.
- Unused, pre-paid and retainer-based consulting services may be eligible for a refund depending on the agreement between the User and Organizational Soul Ltd.
- Standard notice for cessation of services is one calendar month, but this may vary between contracts. Refer to your consulting agreement for details.
- Unused books, manuals, coaching cards, etc. may be returned within 14 days for exchange only.
- Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Users are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
- Product refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement is unavailable and the User does not wish to exchange for another product
Digital Products (Audio, Video, E-Book downloads)
- These products are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Should your file be defective or damaged upon arrival please contact the seller where you purchased the product and we will arrange for a copy of the file to be re-sent.
- Should the User be dissatisfied with the quality or content of the file, we would be happy to hear your feedback. Please contact Organizational Soul Ltd.
Payment Refund Policy for Online Payments
Refund for Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, the User will immediately approach the Seller with his/ her claim details and claim refund. Such refund (if any) shall be effected or approved via payment gateway or any other means Organizational Soul Ltd. deems appropriate.
Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact their financial service provider for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party. The User shall also advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the fraudulent use of the card will disrupt their payments and arrange a suitable alternative.
No Warranty: No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by Organizational Soul Ltd. in respect of the operation of the payment gateway.
23. PAYMENT PLAN TERMS
Cancellation of Fixed Monthly Payment Plan
The User understands that he/she is able cancel your membership in the first 10 days for a full refund. Please email@example.com to cancel.
The understands that should the User cancel membership outside the first 10 days, the User agrees to pay a cancellation fee if one is required or if User is in a contractual arrangement that outlines a fee.
Yearly Payment Plan
User agrees to pay the membership fees in full for access to the training site for a period of 1 year, according to the plan you choose at time of purchase.
Automatic Renewal Authorization
The automatic charge to User’s credit card or debit to User’s debit card account will occur within two business days of the start of the new term. Once the payment has been processed, the User will receive an electronic (email) notification that payment has been applied to User’s card for the sum of User’s fees.
Automatic Renewal Cancellation
Users may cancel their automatic renewal authorization to Organizational Soul Ltd. at any time by contacting Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Users who were charged an automatic renewal fee may request a refund of that fee for up to 10 days from the date of payment. Users acknowledge and agree that they will pay recurring fees according to renewal terms via online payment to continue services.
24. REFUSAL, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF USE
We may, in our discretion, immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any of our Sites if we consider you in breach of these Terms, any other Site rules, or applicable law.
Termination of Licensed Program by You. If User decides to terminate the Licensed Program(s) provided by Organizational Soul Limited, User may do so by (a) notifying Organizational Soul Limited at any time and (b) closing your Account for all of the Licensed Programs that you use. Notice should be sent, by an officer authorized to sign on behalf of the company, in writing, to email@example.com.
25. NO CLASS ACTIONS
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
26. NO TRIAL BY JURY
To the extent allowed by law, we each waive any right to trial by jury in any lawsuit, arbitration or other proceeding.
27. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
In appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, we may remove or disable access to material on any of our websites or hosted on our systems that may infringe the copyright of others.
Consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Organizational Soul Limited will respond to a notice of alleged copyright infringement regarding any information available on our Website or through our Service. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that copyrighted material has allegedly been infringed and matters other than informing Organizational Soul Limited that copyrighted material may have been infringed will not receive a response through this process.
Pursuant to the DMCA, your infringement notification must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including a link or screenshot of the webpage containing the infringing material, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement to Organizational Soul Limited’s designated Copyright Agent as follows:
28. TERM AND TERMINATION
Termination of Licensed Program by You. If you want to terminate the Licensed Program(s) provided by Organizational Soul Limited, you may do so by (a) notifying Organizational Soul Limited at any time and (b) closing your Account for all of the Licensed Programs that you use. Your notice should be sent, by an officer authorized to sign on behalf of the company, in writing, to Organizational Soul Limited’s email address set forth below:
29. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Organizational Soul Limited’ websites and social media pages can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to Licensed Programs and Content that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that Organizational Soul Limited intends to announce such Licensed Programs or Content in your country. Organizational Soul Limited websites are controlled and offered by Organizational Soul Limited. Organizational Soul Limited makes no representations that Organizational Soul Limited’s websites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use Organizational Soul Limited websites from other countries do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
31. THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT
32. GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
33. QUESTIONS: CONTACTING ORGANIZATIONAL SOUL LTD.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms of Service, or if you want to report any security violations to us, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.